Contra Rotatory Mixer :
Our range of Contra Rotary Mixer available with us is widely used for manufacturing tooth paste, shaving cream, beauty cream and chyavanparash.
Contra Rotary Mixer as the name suggest works on the principle of Contra rotation of Blades for simultaneous beating and scraping operation. The ointment mixer is highly versatile and mostly used for manufacturing Tooth Paste, Creams, Cosmetics shaving cream, beauty cream and chyavanparash.
It is used for mixing and blending liquid-solid paste, gel in various industries. This mixer is available in varied designs and batch sizes as per the requirements of the clients
This mixer is provided with 3 castor wheels for moving necessary nozzles and is on top dish and vessel.
- High performance
- Longer functional life
- Durable finish standards
- Sturdy construction
The drive is connected to the beaters through a set of Spiral Bevel Gears. The Contra Rotary Motion is imparted for mixing / blending liquid-solid paste, gel which requires rigorous mixing.
cylindrical with welded bottom dish and flanged top dish. It is provided with 3 castor wheels for moving necessary nozzles are provided on top dish and vessel. Top dish is attached to drive mounting plates so as to lift and move down by means of hydraulic lifting arrangement. Depend upon process conditions & product characteristics and batch size, vessel can be designed.
It consists of two beaters, one open paddle type & another closed anchor type. With scrapper The beaters are fitted over the central shafts attached to contra rotary gears.
Drive – it includes a motor coupled to the spiral bevel reduction gearbox. Total drive is mounted on a plate welded to top dish connected to hydraulic cylinder to move up and down.
Lifting mechanism- It is hydraulic power pack type to move vertically up and down a cylinder. Modification / variation / types available-
Depending on product / process conditions, following types are available
- M.O.C – SS304 / 316 / L / Carbon steel
- Controls – on/off, M.C.C/ PLC based
- Motors- FLAMEPROOF / FLAMEWORTHY / STANDARD
Salient Features :
- All contact parts are made out of SS 304 / SS 316 quality material.
- Compact design requires comparatively smaller floor space.
- Product container mounted on mounting lugs or legs as required by customer.
- Hydraulic power pack with cylinders is provided for lowering and lifting movement of top cover with stirrer’s drive assembly. Lowering and lifting movement
of drive assembly will be achieved through hydraulic lifting system for easy of cleaning and changeover of products. (OPTIONAL – Provided On Demand)
- Fixed product container for safe operation during mixing.
- Product container having hemispherical shape bottom.
- As stirrer is a top driven and sealing doesn’t come in contact with product, there isn’t any black particle contamination problem.
- Steam circulation jacket for mixing bowl, to heat the product during operation & water circulation facility to cool the product during or after mixing. made
out of mild steel or SS304, as per customer requirement)
- All Non-contact parts (general structure) made out of mild steel (SS304 provided on demand, on extra cost) and claded with SS304 or crome plated or made out
of SS304 in GMP Model. Contact parts are polished to the mirror finished and noncontact parts are polished to the matt finished in GMP Model. All safety guards
& covers made out of SS304 material in GMP model & made out of mild steel & painted in standard model.
- General structure & all non-contact parts are made out of Mild Steel & same will paint in Standard Model.
- Digital temperature indicator provided to indicate the temperature of the product. (Temperature controller for steam heating is not in our scope of supply.)
Special Features :
- Machine design as per the vacuum application for de-airation of mixing container, to remove air bubbles from the product during mixing for GEL products. (Vacuum System) vacuum pump is not in our scope of supply.
- Insulation will be provided on jacket of container. The insulation will be covered with M.S. material in standard model and SS304 material in GMP model.
- Material discharge from bottom. Flush bottom valve provided for material discharge..
- M/C provided with Light glass, Sight glass, material inlet, water inlet, steam & washing water inlet, air suction valve for vacuum, vacuum gauge etc…
- Mixing assembly has two speed facilities. Variable speed drive facility for mixing assembly will be provided on extra cost, as a OPTIONAL facility.
- Digital Timer for Batch time setting..
- Ampere Meter for main motor.
- “PLC” based operating panel for automation.
- Variable speed drive for main motor for variable rpm of mixing assembly.
- Online sampling port to take sample of product during mixing.
- Inline homogenizer or Colloid Mill
For Ointment/Cream Mixing -Plm Vjhse
Model & Details
Gross Cap. Ltrs
Bowl dimensions Dia x ht in mm
Will be provided during ordering
Overall dimensions LX WX H in mtrs
Will be provided during ordering