Ointment Manufacturing Plant :
Ointment manufacturing plant is an ideal tools for the pharmaceutical & cosmetic industries for the production of Ointment, Cream, Lotions, Tooth Paste & other emulsions & homogenization.
It is specially designed to take care of two critical factors which directly affects the quality of the Ointment / Creams.
- Minimum man handling of Ointment
- Negligible vacuum drop during mixing & blending.
Needless to say, it also provides the benefits of the effective manpower utilization.
GEM’S Ointment Manufacturing Plant consist the following equipment’s and accessories.
- Manufacturing Vessel.
- Wax Phase Vessel.
- Water Phase Vessel.
- Storage Vessel.
- Vacuum Pump.
- Control Panel.
- Product Piping.
- Working Platform.
- Material Transfer Pump to Transfer material from manufacturing Vessel to Storage Vessel & Storage Vessel to Ointment ( Tube ) Filling M/C
- The Wax and Water at required temperature are transferred to Manufacturing Vessel or Planetary Mixer, by vacuum through conical filter.
- The product during emulsion formation is recirculated through Ointment Transfer Pump The Pump also discharges the product in the Storage Vessel
- The Storage Vessel is then taken to the filling area and is connected to again Ointment Transfer Pump. Or Storage Vessel remain fixed ( In bigger size ) & pump transfer the ointments in the hopper of the Ointment Filling Machine
- The entire Plant can be operated by centralized operating panel by one operator.
- The plant is equipped with an electrical control panel with digital temperature indicators and digital timers.
- Minimum two batches per shift of the same product can be assured in this plant.
- Ointment manufacturing plant conforms to CGMP standards (Paint Free Construction).
- PLC/HMI system (optional).
- Load Cell (otional).
- All material transfers are done by vacuum or by transfer pumps.
- All the vessels are CGMP (paint free construction).
- Ointment manufacturing plant gaskets used are of silicon (food grade).
- All contact parts are of S.S. 304 quality material (SS316 provided on demand) & finished to class 4B (Mirror) finish and are crevice free.
- The entry of all agitators are from top & High Speed Emulsifier from bottom or In-line Emulsifier ( as per customer choice ).
- All pipes, pipe fittings and valves are of SS304 / SS316 ( as per customer requirement ) seamless quality, internally electro polished, with tri-clover ended joints.
- The entire plant is equipped with CIP & SIP connections, so that customer can use this facility, if have CIP & SIP equipment.
- All values of temperature & time of the ointment plant are indicated digitally on the control panel. Ampere indicates on Ampere meters.
- A microprocessor based automatic operating plant can be designed as per requirement.
- All the inlet & outlet connections are provided with tri clover joints, which are very easy for cleaning & replacement.
Technical Specification For Ointment Manufacturing Plant
WAX PHASE VESSEL (CAP. LTRS.)
WATER PHASE VESSEL (CAP.LTRS)
MANUFACTURING VESSEL (CAP. LTRS.)
STORAGE VESSEL (CAP. LTRS.)
APP.LENGTH - MM
APP.LENGTH - MM
APP.HEIGHT - MM