Fluid Bed Dryer
GEM’s Fluid bed dryer is a process unit for preparation of granulated materials for solid dosage forms in batch and continuous batch operations. The system is applied for drying, agglomerations and top spraying upon fluidized bed. Fluid Bed Dryer manufacturer, supplier and exporter in various capacities & batch sizes. Batch size means the weight of wet product i.e. including moisture / solvent that can be charged in the dryer at a time. In case of very granular or crystalline material the capacity may be increased by about 15 to 20%.
Constriction : 2 Bar Pressure for Safety
The capacity of a fluid bed dryer depends upon the material characteristic (i.e. crystalline or amorphous), bulk density, moisture content, hygroscopic nature etc.
GEM introduce fuid bed dryer machine manufacturer, supplier and exporter in Mumbai India with capacities 1 Kgs to 500kgs in expensive designed.
Fluid Bed Dryer consists
- Inlet bottom Chamber in SS 304 construction
- Product container in SS 316 Constriction with trolley and PU Castor Wheels.
- Wet Granulation approx 5 – 10 Mins
- Expansion chamber in SS 316 Construction housed with Filter Bag and Suitable clamping system to hold the filter bag.
- Sealing: either through Inflatable seals or cylinder operated.
- Filter Bag” 5 Micron of PC Satin cloth.
- Air Supply Unit – Inlet Air plenum & its interconnecting duct
- Exhaust blower with its interconnecting duct.
- Relief / Return duct.
- Control system (Electrical and Pneumatic).
GEM provides several options that can be supplied with Fluid Bed Dryer if opted such as Inflatable tubes, PLC automation control, AC Variator for blower, WIP CIP system, pneumatic damper on ducts, police filter, Scrubber on discharge, steam fittings if steam heater, electrical heater, chilling coil, solid flow monitors, Top spray arrangement with holding tank and peristaltic pump, EX rated FLP construction etc.
Fluid Bed Dryer Features
- All GMP model.
- One spare Fluid Bed Dryer Bowl with S.S. Trolley.
- Pneumatic lifting arrangement of product container with air filter and control valve.
- Automatic Pneumatic Shaking system of Bags with timers.
- Radiator made out of S. S. tube with fins in a S .S. enclosure.
- Solid flow-monitor to warn against any leak of powder through filter bag.
- The blower can be offered in S.S. construction.
- Air-filter housing in S.S. construction.
300 TO 550
Steam consumption at 3.5 bar